Saturday, August 26, 2006

Jesus, tell me to come to you on the water

I am leaving in a few hours for Winnipeg, and I am experiencing a myriad of emotions, such as excitement, nervousness, giddiness, and unbelief. I am glad the summer is coming to a close, and yet it came so soon, and I wasn't prepared. I guess the only thing for me to do is to keep moving forward with my eyes on Jesus. I am excited for this year, but apprehension is holding me back from being truly exhilirated. Apprehension, fear, doubt, uncertainty of where God is leading me to. Where am I? Where are you taking me? I'm scared. I have ideas of what I would like to do with my life, but they seem futile and selfish. I want to love people and serve them. I have this dream of working in an orphange in Africa or South America, meeting the man of my dreams, getting married, having babies, and raising them to be amazing people who want to serve God. Beyond that I have no clue what it is that I want to do. I am scared to trust God with my life in case he takes me somewhere that I do not want to be!!

No comments: