Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Home

I have entered a peaceful interlude of life. I am home in BC for a couple weeks before I go back to Winnipeg to start working my ass off. Hence, I have ample opportunities to ponder and reflect upon the past year, as well as to think about upcoming adventures. I am also being provided with Kaslo Sourdough bread, chai lattes from Sidewinders, guacamole, Antoinette's dip, and my mom's homemade soup.

Because I feel overcome with laziness or some sort of physical inability to move, I made a list of the things that I need to accomplish while I am home.

1. Go for a walk, or bike ride, or hike. Be outside. It has been raining pretty much since I got here, but I just gotta suck it up and commune with nature.

2. Pack up my room. This is a slightly more distressing thought, as I need to organize the last few things that I have in my BC bedroom and put them in boxes.

3. Help my mom in her garden.

4. Get acupuncture. I have an appointment on Wednesday. I hate needles.

5. Get a haircut.

No comments: