The other day CBC Radio 2 asked listeners what their favourite music is to work out to. I have been attempting as of late to go to the gym and get into some sort of shape, so this has been a perplexing question for me. What music do I best jiggle and jump to?
Here is a list of some of my recent top fav's to pound the ground to:
1. Dog days are over - Florence and the Machine
2. Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio
3. You Make my Dreams Come True - Hall + Oates
4. Float On - Modest Mouse
5. Arc of Time - Bright Eyes
6. Gimme Sympathy - Metric
7. King of Spain - The Tallest Man on Earth
8. 1901 - Phoenix
9. Sprawl II - Arcade Fire
10. This Thing About You - Miracle Fortress
The Rural Alberta Advantage, Black Eyed Peas, Anberlin, and Pink.
Cyber friends, any music that you love to groove and move to? I would love to add some new tunes to the ol' ipod! Please share!