Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Shire














I am sleepy tonight...I just finished playing the Lord of the Rings video game with my brother for almost 2 hours. I kept dying, but it was fun. I think sometimes the simple things in life are best. It is time to start thinking about going back to school. Oh how time flies. There were several things that I wanted to accomplish this summer, and I got about half way through my list. Some of the things on my list were:
Read some good books
Eat healthy food
Drink water
Exercise
Think of some exciting care groups
Share God's love with someone
Pray continuously

As with most goals that I make, I started out strong, and then things kinda fizzled. I'm doing pretty good with the healthy eating and water, but I definitely have my weak moments. The exercise is pretty sporadic. And I hope that I have shared God's love with others. I have a ways to go before I am praying continuously, but I am trying! The reading is not a problem, thank goodness.

Only 2 more weeks of work to go! I will miss this job, as I really have come to enjoy it. There has been a nice balance of challenging work, as well as the mindless jobs such as watering the flowers! I have appreciated the people most of all. Thank you Lord for your blessings.

No comments: