Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have been working in the library for 3 and a half hours now, and I feel somewhat accomplished even though I know I have barely scratched the surface. I like the library, but sometimes it is very difficult to work there and be content with the subject I am struggling with. I want to research things OTHER than what I am being graded on. I have been researching the Great Commission found in Matthew 28:16. I think what stuck out to me the most in the process of my research was what one scholar said (I don't remember who!). He said that learning is a never ending process. As a Christian I should never cease to strive to learn new things. That is both an exciting and tiring thought.

Other than homework my life is very good. I am eating well, exercising often, and spending some time with God. I have been reading Brennan Manning's book, Abba's Child, and I am very excited, relieved, and nourished by what he says. Dorm life is good. I don't know what to do for care group. I am running out of ideas...Any thoughts???

Well, it is soon to be supper time, and I am so hungry. I'm afraid that rice crackers just aren't doing it for me. Until next time...

No comments: