Sunday, December 14, 2008

And the Ghost of Christmas FUTURE wins!

Things I am looking forward too:
-Going home in 1.5 days
-lots and lots of SNOW
-parents
-siblings (and sibling-in-law, I suppose)
-organic chicken
-fireplace
-bookshelves
-warmth
-living under the illusion of no responsibility
-Reading...for delight
-my dad's coffee...or at least a couple of sips
-Working on the family Christmas craft
-real whipped cream
-egg nog

Things I have yet to do:
-finish christmas/birthday shopping
-pack
-mail my student loans
-laundry!
-get rid of the perishables...bye bye spinach.

Things I have done:
-finished off some classes
-survived several days of intense cold
-been remarkably unproductive
-ummm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Organic chicken! haha

Jennie said...

you think that is funny, huh?

oh, yeah I forgot you have a thing for chickens.