Thursday, August 27, 2009

An update:

I am back in Winnipeg preparing for another year of school which will most likely result in a severe psychological disorder. So before I start whimpering and throwing any computer in sight out the window I thought I would make a note of my current happy emotional state. In a few months I can look back on this post and remember the good ol' days. The days of waking up late, wandering around the house in my pajamas, taking the dog for a walk, reading, and sitting on the deck doing nothing.

I tried to weed my crazy, overgrown garden this morning. I got attacked by a prickly weed so i left the carrots alone. Then I picked up a 4 foot tomato plant, and stood there for a few minutes thinking about how I could make it stand up. I couldn't think of any ideas that would not cost money. So I let the plant flop back over.

It is cloudy today.

Katie gave me her flannel sheets.

I have 5 new flavours of Rooibos tea.

Kim gave me a pretty new scarf.

Gasp.

I guess I am preparing for the autumn season.

No comments: