Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday morning

Do you ever feel anxious, or uneasy, or uncertain, or just plain out of sorts?

I'm having one of those days.

But I don't want to talk about my blah stomach feeling anymore...I avoid.

Wanna see what I got for my birthday?

Yes you do...

A tea set from Sasha


















A herb planter from Sasha


















A flower pot from Sasha























A Chinese mug from Larisa...























A felted purse that my mom made (please pardon the terrible self-portrait...my camera is on permanent zoom).























*Unpictured: Flowers, a pottery dish, and Donna's soaps that I got from my sister (all of which can be found at the local farmer's market), as well as a Starbucks gift card from Renee.

What lovely people I know.

In other news, I have had the pleasure of visiting with old friends the last couple of days...in particular, Allie and Evan and their one month old baby girl!

I love babies! I love the natural process of birth and parenting, and togetherness. It's so beautiful.

Sob. Sniffle. Snort. Gulp.

No comments: