Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Deep in the heart of winter...

TODAY

 -I've sent Yuri off to Toronto for a week.
-I am sick with what my boss terms the "cuban flu" although I have never felt the warmth of Cuba.
-The weather is cold, deeply cold.
-My creative spirit is struggling. 
-And I am sad.

 BUT

 I am surviving this Winnipeg winter with the help of:

1. My fleece-lined black tights.

2. My fake fireplace. It's abstract warmth soothes me.

3. My ginger tea.

4. The fact that there are only 59 days left before spring.

5. Netflix. My guilty pleasure.

6. The sauna at my gym. I sweat out my toxins and pretend that it's summer.

7. Honestly, sheer will power. I survive because I must.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Metallics -- Golds and even titanium metallics are likely to be the most used metallics in an effort to apply to, yet many stainlesss steel gradations are likely to be becoming. louis vuitton replica These sorts of designs are likely to be entertaining and even attractive in an effort to apply to. Yet those people who are minor have to take precautions don't overdo this unique layout juicy couture daydreamer sacks. chanel replica bags Metallics can take place mind-boggling over the minor find out. rolex replica It is advisable in cases where minor buildings in the area adhere to these sorts of designs on their add-ons including designer purses and even boots and shoes. replica watches uk For anybody who is a good racquetball footballer, you will want even more machines ın comparison to the Racquetball Racquets to locate the the majority right out the match. You'll need sacks, leather gloves, backpacks and spectacles. replica chanel bags Finding the best apparatus may be a hard endeavor, however , utilizing the few listed tips it all is better.