Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Love...









I love:
rooibos tea
good conversation
books
dark chocolate
music
sunshine
sharing a joke with my brother
candles
socks
avocado
black currant tea
listening to someone play the piano
my Bible
ice cream
a child's laughter
hugs
watching my sister dance
tulips
kind words
community
learning
my Jesus
chai tea
fresh raspberries with cream
happy memories
second hand stores
sharing
encouragement
talking to my mom
gingerbread
family
granola
African people
my dad's hugs when he scratches me with his cheek
friendship
homemade veggie burgers

"The knowledge that God has loved me beyond limits will compel me to go into the world to love others in the same way. Neither natural love nor God's divine love will remain and grow in me unless it is nurtured." Oswald Chambers

No comments: