Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i found another job...

at last i have found another part time to complete my incomplete work week. i have been working 2 days at dear kootenay kids doing office work, and helping my dad out with construction stuff when he needs me, and now I can work the rest of the week doing daycare! hooray! i distinctly remember telling myself at the beginning of summer that i would never do day care again if i could help it...but that was before i lost my dream job. now i am just grateful to have full time work! i have been painting all day, and now i can't move, and it is becoming increasingly more difficult to type....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the dream job that you wanted?

I miss you so much, Jennie!

Jennie said...

oh, kootenay kids...pretty great job. i am still working a couple of days a week for them, just not full time. i miss you too! when are you going to visit me?