Friday, July 10, 2009

I love...

You can always tell when I am writing papers, because I tend to post more blogs.

Procrastination at its most blatant.

The smokey smell of my incense is making me sleepy, and my pillow looks so soft and cuddly...

Any good wake-up tactics?

I love this blog: The Pioneer Woman. She is a middle child like myself.

I love warm breezes.

I love Fridays...the ones without papers.

I love my plants.

I love getting mail...even if it is from student loans.

I love being able to walk home for lunch.

I love listening to elderly people share stories...even the painful ones.

I love Ben Gibbard's voice.

I love having 6 roommates.

I love knowing that I am going home in 2 weeks.

I love talking to my sister about childhood memories.

I love getting up early, even when I don't want to.

I love changing my clothes when I get home from work into comfy clothes.

I love how the rain storm killed my garden.

Note: There may have been a hint of sarcasm in that last one. Stupid drainage pipe.

No comments: