Do you ever look back on your life and connect certain life experiences to the music you were listening to at the time? As Autumn is now in full swing I thought I would share some of the music that I have been enjoying in this season of my life.
1. Arcade Fire: I have been greatly enjoying their lastest album.
2. The National: I just love his voice. Sigh.
3. Jordan Klassen: I keep playing "Harvest March" over and over. "Where oh death, is your sting, is your victory?"
4. Peter Broderick: Pure, contemplative beauty.
5. Passion Pit: They warm my heart.
6. Freelance Whales: I feel creative just listening to them. I love watching them perform as they are constantly switching instruments.
7. Noah and the Whale: They sing to a certain part of my soul.
8. Said the Whale: I think they are just such a nifty band. Plus they are Canadian. Plus they are from BC.
9. Vince Vaccaro: He is so dreamy and cool.
10. And lastly, the 2010 FIFA World Cup music. I don't talk about sports on my blog very often. Perhaps because I have so many embarrassing moments associated with them in my past. However, soccer is the sport that I stuck with the longest, and is the dearest to my heart.