* I think I would like to go to the Bodies Exhibit.
* I received 2 marriage proposals yesterday. Both from married men. Both from men over 80. One of the gentlemen remarked, "Where you go, I will go". I hated to point out that this was one promise he would not be likely to keep.
* I booked my flights to go home for Christmas and I'm bringing my little brother back to Winnipeg with me for a visit.
* I had a terrible dream two nights ago, and it involved several of the elderly residents and I in prison together...it wasn't pretty. There was vomit and fistfights.
* I now have a little heater in my room, and it is making my world a happier place.
* I have already managed to loose my mittens, and it hasn't even snowed yet. This is probably a record, and yet somehow not surprising.
* I have been listening to Aqualung lately.