Here is a bit of happiness in my life.
1. I am doing my summer practicum at Misericordia Health Center which is a convenient two minute walk from my home. I am excited. I will be able to assist and accommodate elderly people in a social workey way. I'm still not exactly sure what I will be doing, but I know I have to be dressed up to do it.
2. I was able to attend the beautiful wedding of a friend from Prov this weekend. There were tears from my eyes throughout the ceremony. I'm not sure what prompted this emotional trickle, but I think the overwhelming combination of beautiful music and beautiful people, and the ridiculously excited facial features of the groom had something to do with it. Congratulations Steph and Jamie!
3. I was also able to attend Janna's birthday this weekend which included eating Indian food that was just great, and pumpkin cheesecake that was also just great. I cannot say enough good things about the food, so I figured I would not try. The people were pretty great too. Happy Birthday Janna!
4. There are only 6 more weeks of school left! Enough said.
5. Today is daylight savings time, which means the loss of a beautiful hour of sleep, but which also represents the gaining of a beautiful hour of daylight. Which means that spring is coming!
6. My room is warm (Sorry Katie).
7. I have purchased a new journal and pen, for all my journaling needs. This makes me happy.
8. I really enjoy Wolsely as a neighbourhood.
9. I am listening to piano and violins.
10. I am thankful that love can take so many different forms, and doesn't have to merely consist of romantic affection.