Saturday, May 10, 2008

Last walk at Prov















Katelyn and I relaxin' on the tracks...while I nervously sense the impending doom of steel and sparks.















Evelyn and I walking along the tracks...towards impending doom?




















I don't know what is happening in this picture, but it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Amazing how carefree I can act when the impending doom remains a threat.















Still walking towards impending doom...over a raging, rushing river no less.




















Who would guess that beneath that happy exterior, a trembling little heart was beating erratically fast, anticipating that impending doom, while in the middle of a raging, rushing river.

Note #1: Evelyn and Katelyn are true heroic figures, as both went very close to the edge without batting an eye. I'm so proud.

Note#2: No one was hurt by the impending threat of steel and sparks in the snapping of these photos.

No comments: